Check out these 5 all natural supplements you can use to help with back pain and sciatica.
- Iodine – Iodine helps restor and optimize your adrenal gland which gets your spine back into shape. I recommend the brand Iodoral which you can get here.
- Magnesium – A 2001 German study found that Magnesium supplementation can be extremely effective when it comes to treating lower back pain. We recommend Now’s Magnesium once a day. This is the most bioavailable here.
- Vitamin D – Supplementing with sufficient amounts of vitamin D can offer a huge reduction in back pain. Vitamin D3 is the most bioavailable from and easyest for the body to absorb, get yours here.
- Curcumin – Curcumin’s anti-inflammatory effects have been shown to be comparable to the potent drugs hydrocortisone and phenylbutazone as well as over-the-counter anti-inflammatory agents such as Motrin. Get your all natural Curcumin here.
- Ashwagandha – Several animal studies have shown that ashwagandha helps decrease inflammation. In humans Ashwagandha has been shown to increase natural killer cell activity and decrease markers of inflammation. Get yours here.